For information about programs before kindergarten, please see Early Care and Education.
- 2011 SUMMER EDFacts
- EdFacts Nevada 2010
Description of Data: Age 5-18, Race, Disability (IEP), State, Clark, Washoe, Carson City, Elko, Lyon, K-12 Education, Workforce, Limited English Proficiency (LEP), Student Achievement (NAEP), 2010
Source: NV Department of Education
- Kindergarten - 3rd Grade Enrollment in Clark County School District for 2010
Description of Data: Age 5-9, Gender, Race, Disability (IEP), Clark, Demographics, K-12 Education, Nutrition (FRL), Services, Limited English Proficiency (LEP), 2010
Source: Clark County School District Research Department
- Kindergarten - 3rd Grade Enrollment in Washoe County School District for 2010
Date Description: Age 5-9, Race, Disability (IEP), Washoe, Demographics, K-12 Education, Nutrition (FRL), Services, Limited English Proficiency (LEP), 2010
Source: Washoe County School District
- Kindergarten-3rd Grade Enrollment for Eureka County School District for 2010-2011
- Mapping Nevada's Educational Progress, 2008
- Nevada Education Data Book for 2009
- Nevada Education Data Book for 2011
- Pre-K-3rd Grade Enrollment for Humboldt County School District for 2010-2011
- Pre-K-3rd Grade Enrollment for Storey County School District for 2010-2011
- Report of Children with Disabilities Receiving Special Education 2009
- Teacher/Staff Information for Nevada Schools for 2008-2009
- Clark County School District
Early Childhood Office and Research Department. See www.ccsd.net for more information.
- Eureka County School District
The Eureka County School Board, teacher, administrators, and school staff believe that every student can learn and achieve. It is the purpose of the School Board, teachers, administrators, and staff, with the support of the parents/guardians, to teach, guide, and assist students toward acquiring skills in academic, occupational, and social areas. We feel these skills are essential for choosing success and making positive contributions to society. For more information, visit www.eureka.k12.nv.us
- National Center for Education Statistics
Description: The National Center for Education Statistics, an agency under the US Department of Education, is a federal entity that collects and analyzes a wide range of data concerning the state of American education. For more information, visit http://nces.ed.gov/.
Example Data: Descriptive statistics of public elementary and secondary schools by county such as total staff in a county, the student/teacher ratio, and various financial information.
- Nevada Department of Education
The Nevada State Board of Education/Nevada State Board for Occupational Education is dedicated to fostering excellent educational opportunities provided to all learners by sustaining a coherent, aligned system of instruction and support in partnership with all educational communities. For more information go to nde.doe.nv.gov
- Washoe County School District
For more information, visit www.washoe.k12.nv.us