- Homelessness in Southern Nevada 2007 and 2009
- Housing Assistance for Families with Children in Rural Nevada in 2011
- Housing Assistance for Families with Children in Southern Nevada in 2011
- Housing Market Analysis for Las Vegas for 2009
- Housing Market Analysis for Reno for 2008
- Nevada Rural Housing Authority Waiting List , Demographic Summary Report
- Housing and Urban Development
Description: The US Department of Housing and Urban Development is responsible for policy concerning housing in the United States. For more information, visit http://www.hud.gov/.
Example Data: National and state statistics concerning housing markets, homelessness, foreclosures, and subsidized housing.
- Nevada Rural Housing Authority
Working with a consortium of public and private partners, including state and federal housing agencies and local community service groups, NRHA administers affordable housing programs across the state enhancing the quality of life throughout rural Nevada. For more information, visit www.nvrural.org
- Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority
The Southern Nevada Regional Housing Authority (SNRHA) is a public agency that provides subsidized housing to low-and-moderate income individuals and families. For more information, visit www.snvrha.org