- Adoption and Foster Care Statistics by Location for 2010
- Adoptions of Children with Public Welfare Agency Involvement FY 2002-FY 2009
- Nevada Child Wlfare Report 2006-2009
- Nevada's Children 2010
- Public Agency Children Adopted in Nevada for October 2005-September 2006
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) for 2010
- Administration for Children and Families
Description: The Administration for Children and Families, part of the US Department of Health and Human Services, promotes the economic and social well-being of children and families. For more information, visit http://www.acf.hhs.gov/.
Example Data: Descriptive statistics and trends at both national and state levels in foster care, adoption, child abuse, neglect, and child welfare.
- Cappalappa Family Resource Center
The Cappalappa Family Resource Center has proudly provided services in the Moapa Valley area since 1999. The center is considered the core “One Stop Shop” of family services offered in Moapa Valley. Our goal is to improve the quality of life of our clients through public education and collaborative efforts with other community oriented service agencies. For more information, visit http://www.mvcfrc.org/
- Nevada Division of Children and Family Services
The Nevada Division of Child and Family Services (DCFS), together in genuine partnership with families, communities and other governmental agencies, provides support and services to assist Nevada’s children and families in reaching their full human potential. For more information, go to www.dcfs.state.nv.us
- The Children's Cabinet
The Children’s Cabinet exists to keep children safe and families together by offering services and resources that address unmet needs, through a unique and effective cooperative effort between the private sector and public agencies in Northern Nevada. For more information, go to www.childrenscabinet.org